A great light side dish! A little sweet – a little tangy! Quick and easy to make.
- 2 each of medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1½ Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/1/2 Tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- ½ Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ Teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon celery seed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes or other spicy seasoning - OPTIONAL
- In a large bowl, combine the thinly sliced peppers and halved tomatoes and set aside.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake very well.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
We like to serve this colorful pepper salad with Tangy Parmesan Tilapia. Got the recipe right here.