Shop Terms and Policies
– Use printable files downloaded from this website for your own personal use
YOU MAY NOT:
– Distribute or sell the printable files in any form, digital or printed
– Give the PDF file/s away
– Make any changes to the artwork
- You may make payment via PayPal. You can still use PayPal to pay with a debit/credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Your printable file(s) will become available for download right after payment has been processed. All other items will be shipped to you within 48 hours (unless it is a custom order).
- If you choose to pay with an eCheck (via PayPal), kindly note that it takes 3 – 5 days for payment to clear. Your printable file(s) will only become available for download after payment clears.
Shopping: When purchasing items in our Blog Shop, at check out you will need to enter your email address so your file can be emailed to you. Your email address is kept private and will never be shared with third parties.
Newsletter: When signing up for my newsletter, you will be required to enter your email address and first name. This information will never be shared with third parties.
If you are in any way unhappy with your purchase, please contact me at email@example.com . Refunds can be given within 3 days after receipt. Refunds are only given if the item you purchased is not exactly as it was described. There are no refunds for custom orders. Refunds cannot be given if you have changed your mind or did not read the product description carefully. Please make sure you what you are purchasing before making the payment.
- Colors will look slightly different when printed. That is because monitors display colors differently than printers do.
- Please open all printable files in Adobe Reader.
- The design of the templates may not be altered and is copyright of Living Unfocused. PDF files are password protected and can only be downloaded once.
- The artwork, fonts, font size and colors cannot be changed. If you would like to customize an image, feel free to contact me and we can chat!
- I use an automated service to provide your printable to you. If you have purchased a printable and you haven’t received your file via email within one hour, please check your spam/junk folder first. If you still haven’t received it, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the file myself, during a normal business day.
All prices on this website are subject to change at any time.
I cannot be held liable if your printer malfunctions or runs out of ink during the printing of one of my printables. It is your responsibility to check that you have enough ink.
Blog Use and Policies
Commenting: The owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comment made on this site. Spam comments, comments that contain foul language, profanity or that attack a person individually will be deleted. The email address you use to make a comment on this website will never be shared with third parties.
Newsletter: When signing up to my newsletter I require your email address and first name. This information will never be shared with third parties.
All images and downloads on this website are copyright Living Unfocused unless otherwise otherwise stated. If you would like to include my images or downloads on your blog, please give me credit by linking to me at www.livingunfocused.com. My best has been done to credit any images that do not belong to me. If I have not credited you correctly, please contact me at email@example.com so that I can make the necessary changes.
This policy is valid from 31 December 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation including affiliate links. Compensation is necessary to keep this blog live and growing. I thank you in advance for any assistance.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements and/or sponsors.
The owner(s) of this blog is often compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org